Expression of Interest - Learn to Swim Teacher Training Course
Expressions of Interest are now open for Learn to Swim Teacher Training Course.
In applying, please note you will need to:
- Be available for a one day course on Friday, 21 April from 9am - 5pm, to be held at the Echuca War Memorial Aquatic Centre.
- Have a current CPR Certificate, Working with Children Check, or be willing to obtain this at your expense.
- Be 16 years old or more.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including weekends.
- Be available to travel to Campaspe Shire outdoor pools to teach during January and February.
You can hear from some of our Learn to Swim Teachers below.
Applications will be assessed on:
- Your ability to work across a variety of shifts, including weekends.
- Your ability to work across multiple locations during January and February.
Submit your expression of interest
Applications close on Sunday, 12 March.
NOTE: If you are already qualified, applications are now open for Learn to Swim Teachers. Full details are available here.
If you would like more information, or have questions about your application, please contact Learn to Swim Team Leader Isabella Stefanoudaki on 5483 9639.