MyCampaspe photo competition
The #MyCampaspe calendar photo competition is now open.
Show off what you love about where you live, work or visit and feature in the 2022 Campaspe Shire calendar. Each winning photo will receive $50.
- All photos need to be in landscape orientation and high quality (up to 10mb)
- Your photo(s) must be taken in the Campaspe Shire region
- You can enter up to five photos
- Read the conditions of entry, outlined below.
Online entry form
14 photos will be selected as finalists, with the front cover image to be selected by public vote on Council's Facebook page.
Get your entries in by Thursday, 30 September.
Have fun and good luck!
Conditions of entry - please read
- Council will select 14 photographs entered as part of this competition to be included in the 2022 Campaspe Shire Council Calendar.
- Up to five photos may be entered with no more than two winning entries per person.
- Each winning photo will receive $50.
- The competition is free and open to all residents, employees and visitors to Campaspe.
- The competition closes on Thursday, 30 September.
- The subject matter must be within Campaspe Shire.
- If a photo is taken of a person, his/her permission for the photo to be entered in the competition must be obtained. Parental permission must be obtained if taking a photo of a person under the age of 18.
- Copyright of the photograph must belong to the entrant.
- Photos may appear in social media promotions throughout the competition.
- Entrants can only submit their own work.
- Photographs must be clear and in colour.
- Photos must be supplied digitally, at the highest quality possible, but sized at less than 10MB per image.
- Images should be submitted in JPEG or JPG (high quality) and be large enough to be printed at high resolution (300dpi) at A4 size (297 x 210mm), landscape orientation.
- No borders or frames may be added to images.
- No watermarks, signatures, or copyright notices may be added to images.
- The winning photographs will be considered by the judges to best represent Campaspe. The judges’ decisions are final.
- Winners will be notified by email, by Thursday, 14 October.
- All entries will become the property of the Campaspe Shire Council (Council) and may be featured in Council publications, on its website or in any other Council media. Council will include the entrants’ names to acknowledge photographs where possible.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form.
- Council reserves the right to refuse an entry.
- Entrants’ names may be published in order to give credit to their entry in the competition. Council will not otherwise provide any personal details relating to any entrant to third parties.
- Entrants will be deemed to have understood the above rules and agree to be bound by them by completing the entry form and entering the competition.
For more information contact the Communications team on 5481 2830 or email [email protected].