Seniors grants program
Seniors program grants open 23 August, closing 3 September.
Council offers financial support of up to $1,000 to deliver programs or activities to older citizens. Council is looking to fund innovative projects that effectively address social isolation for seniors while adhering to social distancing requirements issued by the State and Federal Governments.
Some examples could include:
- Establishment of social groups on social media
- Equipment to directly support senior programs
- Development of videos for senior’s education and enjoyment
- Support developing technology skills
- Creation of local stories to share with seniors
Steps to apply
1. Download and read the grant fact sheet(PDF, 119KB)
2. Read the guidelines and fill out the form, available as an electronic version(DOCX, 193KB) or print version(PDF, 597KB)
3. Once complete, submit before the closing date
Successful applicants are expected to be announced by Friday, 17 September 2021.
Please remember to submit your application before 5pm on the closing date. If you need assistance, please contact Council’s Development Coordinator on 5481 2200 or email [email protected].