Immunisation sessions during COVID
Updated: 26 May 2020 - 3.15pm
Council's Environmental Health Unit continues to provide childhood immunisation sessions for all vaccines listed on the National Immunisation Schedule.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all immunisations will be by appointment only, with one parent / guardian to accompany a child.
People should not attend a booked session if they, or their child, have symptoms of a respiratory infection (such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or a cough) or have returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
Appointments can be made by calling customer service on 1300 666 535.
Vaccines are now available for:
- Childhood immunisations
- Flu vaccine (6 months to under 5 years) - free
- Flu vaccine (over 65s and people at risk). Download this document(PDF, 409KB) for details about people at risk - free
- Flu vaccine for wider community at cost of $30 - this can be paid at the immunisation session by credit card or eftpos
Thursday, 4 June
- Echuca Stadium, High Street, 9am to 11am
- Stanhope Community Health Centre, Birdwood Avenue, 1pm to 2pm
- Rochester Shire Hall, 45 Mackay Street, 5.30pm to 6.30pm
Tuesday, 16 June
- Kyabram Stadium, Allan Street, 9am to 11am
Thursday, 18 June
- Echuca Stadium, High Street, 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Monday, 22 June
- Tongala Shire Hall, Mangan Street, 9am to 11am
Further immunisation dates and times for July will be released shortly.