Apply to demolish or relocate a building

There are several regulations applying to the demolition or relocation of a building. Before demolition begins, you must have a permit.

Download a demolition/relocation permit(PDF, 208KB) application form.

You may also need to complete a Section 29A application form if works involve:

  • more than half of the building being demolished
  • or the façade being demolished.

Download the Section 29A application(PDF, 126KB) form.