Colbinabbin Recreation Reserve
- Project typeOpen space & recreation
- Project value$121,000
- Completion Date30 June 2021
This project provides for the construction of a multi-use storage facility and the demolition of an old storage building at the Colbinabbin Recreation Reserve.
The current storage facilities are in a poor condition, or inappropriate for the reserve user needs and require upgrading and new facilities to provide fit for purpose facilities.
This is a partnership project with a contribution from the Recreation Reserve Committee, Football Netball Club and Cricket Club with the balance funded by Council.
- Construction of a storage facility to meet the needs of all user groups
- Demolition of an old small store shed
- Concreting the floor of the tractor shed
Mitchell Street, Rushworth 3559 View Map