Members of the public can ask for permission to speak about an item contained in the Council Agenda at a Council meeting. However, they must get permission from the Governance Manager at the Shire of Campaspe at least 24 hours before the meeting.
Requests to speak can be made:
- by email to [email protected]
- by mail, addressed to Frank Crawley, Governance Manager, Shire of Campaspe, PO Box 35, Echuca
The rules about speaking at a Council meeting include:
- You can only speak about an item on the agenda.
- You get a maximum of five minutes to speak.
- You must speak before Council discusses and resolves the issue.