21 November 2019 - Media release
Local Government Waste Forum Representatives
Campaspe Shire Council has agreed to maintain involvement in the Goulburn Valley Waste and Resource Recovery Group (GVWRRG)
Two council representatives have been selected for the following positions:
- Goulburn Valley Local Government Waste Forum – Mr Paul McKenzie.
- Goulburn Valley Local Government Waste Forum Advisory Member – Mr Brian Holmes.
The GVWRRG was established in 2014 under the Environment Protection Act 1970 (EP Act), to deliver waste and resource recovery planning and education in the Goulburn Valley region.
Goulburn Valley Waste and Resource Recovery Region forum members are from various local government councils. These include representatives from Campaspe Shire Council, Greater Shepparton City Council, Moira Shire Council, Mitchell Shire Council, Murrindindi Shire Council and Strathbogie Shire Council.
Responsive Grants Program
Three community groups have received grants under Campaspe Shire Council’s Responsive Grants Program. These include:
- Echuca Urban Fire Brigade Inc. – $300 contribution to the Echuca Fire Station Open Day held on 20 October
- Wendy Moyle (Grace Moyle) - $300 to support Grace at the U12 State Girls Cricket at the National Championships held in Adelaide from 17 – 24 November
- Rushworth Shire Hall Committee of Management - $642.50 for a Smoking Ceremony and Welcome to Country at the Field and Forest Expo held in Rushworth on 26 October