30 Sep - 14 Oct 2017
The course will cover:
- What makes a good photo, and how to get it
- Common problems, and how to avoid them
- Indoor portrait session, focusing on lighting and composition (note: participants will use each other as models, and agree not to share photos taken during this part of the workshop)
- Outdoor walk, focusing on landscape and architecture
- Smartphone features to help you get a better image
- Uploading to Instagram.
WHAT TO BRING
Bring your smartphone, tablet or camera. You may also want to bring a notepad and pen.
Trevor Phillips has over 25 years' experience as a professional photographer and educator. Along with running workshops and short courses, he manages his photographic studio concentrating on commercial photography.
Many of Trevor's images have won awards from the Australian Institute of Professional Photography, at state and national levels.
A willingness to share his knowledge means Trevor has a loyal following of aspiring students, some of whom have gone on to work as professionals in photography.
Dey Alexander - [email protected]
0419 556 470
1pm - 4pm Saturday 30 September 2017 at Kyabram
1pm - 4pm Saturday 7 October 2017 at Echuca
1pm - 4pm Saturday 14 October 2017 at Rochester
Kyabram Town Hall
Echuca Neighbourhood House
Rochester Community House