Through the Responsive Grants Program, Council provides the opportunity for individuals and community groups to apply for small grants to achieve their goals and ambitions.
Groups can apply for a grant to assist with the provision of a service, program or activity used by or of benefit to Campaspe residents.
Maximum amount: $1,000
Individuals can apply for a grant to assist them to participate in a sporting, educational, recreational or cultural activity, or other pursuit of a personal development nature, or who is in needing circumstances.
Maximum amount: $300
The following criteria will be used to assess applications:
- Does the proposed activity/event/project support the delivery of one or more of Council Plan strategic goals?
- Does the proposed activity/event/project benefit Campaspe Shire residents?
- Has the applicant demonstrated a clear need for funds?
- Has the applicant demonstrated they are contributing to the activity/event/project, either in cash or in-kind?
- If the applicant is a group, is it not-for-profit with a bank account in the name of the group.
- If the applicant is a group, is there demonstrated need the funds are required at short notice, or can they wait for the Community Grants program, offered in two rounds each year?
- Can the project be funded under any other council grant program?
If you are interested in applying to the Responsive Grants Program, you can download the following information: