Find out if you are eligible for our services and what you need to do to access them.
HACC services are available to people who live at home and:
- are frail aged
- have a permanent disability
- or are carers.
We will provide you with services, based on your eligibility, needs and available resources.
Some people will have priority access to HACC services. This includes:
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- indigenous people
- people with dementia or similar disorders
- people who are financially disadvantaged
- frail aged and other people with disabilities living in remote or isolated areas
- people with multiple disabilities and complex needs.
The process for accessing our services
- Speak with us to find out more about what we do and how we might be able to help you. We will ask you some questions to see if you are eligible for services.
- If you are eligible for any of our In Home Support Services or Delivered Meals, we will visit you at home to discuss your needs in more detail. We will also look at your home to make sure it is safe for you and our staff.
- A care plan will be developed with you. The care plan will identify your support needs and goals, and how these can be met to maintain your independence and wellbeing.
- Carers, family members, advocates or other service providers can also be involved at any time.