A strong local economy means more local jobs, more local investment and contributes significantly to a thriving local community.
Campaspe Shire Council is fortunate to enjoy diverse economic opportunities across several industries, including agriculture and tourism. Through its Economic Development team, council supports local businesses and producers and takes a proactive approach to attract and retain businesses.
Some of the ways we do this include:
- attracting new businesses to the shire
- supporting business development
- facilitating major infrastructure projects
- providing information and advice to businesses
- selling council-owned industrial land at competitive rates
- helping local businesses make the most of government funding and private investment opportunities
- identifying import replacement opportunities
- providing relevant statistics about Campaspe and its population
- business networking
- information and workshops for small business
- tourism development
If you’re starting a new business, developing an existing business or just need some information or advice, please contact the Economic Development team:
Contact: Astrid O'Farrell
Phone: 5481 2200 or 1300 666 535
Address: PO Box 35, Echuca Vic 3564
Email: [email protected]
Useful documents and links
You may also find the resources and websites below useful for your business.