One of the many valuable supports Campaspe Shire Council offers the local business community is a series of business skills workshops and seminars for business owners, managers and staff.
Relevant training can improve skills, increase knowledge and make your business more efficient. It can also motivate staff to do the best job possible for your enterprise.
The workshops and seminars offered by council have been heavily subsidised and offer significant value. This kind of training should be seen as an investment in growing your business to its full potential.
Details of upcoming workshops and seminars are published below. These are held in conjunction with Small Business Victoria and delivered by industry experts. To book, please use the online booking link.
Facebook for Business - Echuca (E20076)
- Get your Facebook business page up and running
- Set realistic budgets for time and money
- Set SMART goals for your social media
- Complete a social media skills audit
- Learn how to produce regular content
- Tips for Facebook advertising campaigns and search marketing
- Apply best practice when responding to negative feedback
- Refine a social media policy
Date: Friday, 4 May
Time: 11am - 1pm
Cost: $20, including lunch
Where: BRIT Tafe, Echuca campus, Darling Street
To book your spot, click here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/e20076-facebook-for-your-business-everything-you-need-to-get-started-tickets-41484069970
Marketing - Kyabram (E20731)
- Set SMART marketing goals
- Identify communication gaps
- Improve your current strategy
- Integrate on and offline marketing
- Identify new opportunities and stay competitive
- Monitor and measure the return on your marketing dollar
- Match product or service to target audience
- Access tools, templates, support and resources in future
Date: Tuesday, 29 May
Time: 7.30 – 9am
Cost: $20 including breakfast
Where: Kyabram Club, 82 Allan Street, Kyabram
To book your spot, click here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/e20731-advanced-marketing-how-to-make-your-strategy-work-smarter-tickets-45087068636
These popular training sessions are heavily subsidised and are outstanding value. Book online to ensure your place now.
For more information, contact Astrid O'Farrell, Investment Attraction Manager on 5481 2822 or [email protected]
Find out more about growing your business at Business Victoria website.