It’s important that the people who work at Campaspe Shire Council understand our vision and mission for our community and are committed to adhering to the organisation’s values during their work at council.
We are strong, supportive, vibrant and sustainable.
Campaspe Shire Council will provide services, facilities, support and advocacy to enable our community to be healthy, connected, prosperous and resilient.
We deliver quality, innovative and community focussed services today that make a difference for tomorrow.
We treat others as we expect to be treated...
- We embrace each individual's unique talents and value diverse life and work styles.
- We operate in a spirit of cooperation and value human dignity.
We are here to help...
- We listen to our customers and deliver services which meet their demonstrated needs.
- We focus on customer relationships that build trust, confidence and loyalty.
- We are responsible for both external and internal customer satisfaction.
We are a learning organisation...
We work with enthusiasm and intellect and are driven to build upon what has already been achieved.
- We improve productivity, processes and ourselves through measurement, analysis and review.
We support one another and work cooperatively...
We listen to and respect each other whilst working together to achieve mutually beneficial results.
- We help one another, value one another's views and make our work environment fun and enjoyable.
- We are not afraid to stand alone, especially when it is the right thing to do.
We are responsible for our actions...
We conduct our business in accordance with the highest standards of professional behaviour and ethics.
- We are open, honest and ethical in all our interactions with employees, clients, customers, vendors and the public.
- We are responsible for and take ownership of our actions.