All water carters must be registered. If you are a private drinking water carter you must:

  • register with the council where your water transport vehicle is garaged
  • once registered, submit a Statement of Trade for water transport vehicles (available from council's Environmental Health Unit)
  • keep records about which water corporations you purchase your drinking water from.