Public incident report

To lodge a request for service - road or footpath maintenance, waste, trees, a general enquiry, report it online at link.

To report an injury sustained on Council property, or damage to your vehicle or property by Council, make a report at link.

How to make a report

  1. Complete a Public Incident Report
  2. The online report can be saved at any time and you can return to complete it later
  3. Once all the required details have been entered, submit your report
  4. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your report, with a copy attached for your records and a reference number

If you are unable to report online, please call Council on 1300 666 535, or visit a service centre for a hard copy form.

The investigation process

Once received by Council, your report will be investigated. This can include:

  1. An on-site inspection by Council
  2. A review of information provided about the circumstances of the incident, and
  3. Compliance with any legal requirements

In completing the investigation, we may contact you for more information.

Following the investigation, if remedial action is required, we will schedule this as part of our routine maintenance program.