Pension rebates

Pensioners with a Pensioner Concession Card from Centrelink or Veteran Affairs may be entitled to a reduction on their rates. If you are a pensioner and consider that you are eligible, please contact Council for an application form. 

If assistance has been approved in the past, you don’t need to submit another form. 

When supplying your application form via email, please send a copy of the front and back of your pension card.

For further information please visit webpage or call the Revenue Unit on 1300 666 535, or 5481 2200. 

Click here to access the Municipal Rates Concession Form